NEW TO EDMONTON
Welcome to Edmonton! We are committed to ensuring that all students achieve success at school. To learn more about Edmonton Public Schools, talk to your child's school, or:
- learn how school is different in Edmonton
- search for your designated school
- learn about choosing a school
- evaluate programming options
- register for school
- learn about taking the yellow bus
- stay in touch with your child's teacher
- get involved
- find resources for parents learning English
Would you like to learn more about our school?
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
Attend our Open House.
- Children who will be four years of age on or before March 1, 2017 may register to attend Kindergarten in the 2017/2018 school year. Your child must be at least four years, six months old as of September 1, 2017.
- Registration forms are available in the school office.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us at 780-463-7211 or email at Crawford@epsb.ca.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at www.epsb.ca