There are a number of ways that parents can become active and contributing members of our school community. As you can well imagine, the possibilities are endless!
- Assist with clubs & special school-wide events
- Participate in special evening events
- Provide support in the classroom
- Become a guest expert
- Join our School Council/PATT
- Assist in the school library
- Coordinate and assist with book fairs
- Volunteer for field trips
- Supporting your child’s learning through their homework, home reading and home writing.
- Attend parent learning evenings offered throughout the year